What makes us different
- Curation: Choose from providers with a track record of delivering finance
- Speed: Finance in 23 days possible
- Savings: Save 0.30% on average leading rates
- Expertise: Dedicated advisers and experts at each stage
- Knowledge: Highly trained mortgage professionals
- Tech: Tools to analyse which loans are right for you
Reputation & Integrity
- Guidance: Advice and a straighforward proccess
- Broker of choice: Used by the market leaders
- Transparency: All fees and taxes made clear with no industry jargon
Our clients love us
Mortgage rates in France are currently at all-time lows but obtaining a French Mortgage for a non-resident has many pitfalls. Our experienced and multilingual team at French Private Finance has helped many non-residents identify their options and navigate the often stringent French banking system.
All this experience is yours to command.
Latest Mortgage Options
Find the best mortgages in France using our updated French mortgage best buy tables or call one of our experts for a bespoke quote with free decision in principle.
|Pure Rate||APRC |
|1.50%||2.21%||20yrs||70% (100% LTV with 30% collateral)||Variable rate|
|1.55%||2.13%||20yrs||70% (100% LTV with 30% collateral to be held in €)||Rate fixed for the term|
|1.85%||2.41%||20yrs||85%||Fixed for 3 months at 1.85% then Euribor 3 months +2.15%|
|2.20%||2.78%||20yrs||70%||Rate fixed for the term|
|2.55%||3.10%||25yrs||85%||Rate fixed for the term|
|Pure Rate||APRC |
|1.87%||2.58%||5 yrs||100% (min AUM of €1m)||Fixed rate for the term|
|2.30%||2.96%||14 yrs||75%||Tracker 3 month Euribor + 2.60%|
|2.59%||3.11%||10 yrs||100% (min AUM of €1m)||Rate fixed for the term|
|2.55%||3.35%||7 yrs||75%||Rate fixed for the term|
French Mortgage & Property Experts
- Speak directly with expert French mortgage and property advisers
- Transparent service with all fees and taxes made clear upfront
- Receive the latest and most relevant market insights
- Friendly team of efficient multilingual staff
French Mortgages – why is now the best time to secure yours?
French mortgage rates have dropped to all time lows, with rates not seen in over 70 years. With such low French mortgage rates, non-resident investors can now lock in huge amounts of long term value.
A great example of this is with repayment French mortgages where you can now secure an incredible rate of 1.55% for 20 years with a loan-to-value of 70%. Compared to the vast majority of countries in Europe and also further afield, French mortgages offer by far the cheapest lending.
However, lending criteria can strict and you will have to have a savings account with the bank, so we advise you to speak with a French mortgage specialist who will be able to give you a decision in principle within a few minutes.