At French Private Finance, we encourage innovation internally in order to grow our business sustainably. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who are interested in careers in all areas of specialisation for opportunities which are available both now and in the future.
What we are looking for
At any level and for any background there is a place for bright people among us. We are looking for individuals that can think outside the box and have the discipline to make their ideas happen.
Whether you are a fresh graduate, and experienced professional or just looking for an internship, there are always new opportunities in one of our offices in London, Paris or Dublin.
If you are ready to jump in, send us your CV and together with cover letter and we will consider your application quickly. If one of our opportunities matches your profile, we will get back to you within 15 days.
Internship Programme – Gain Careers Insight of the French Property Industry
As part of our Internship Programme we are now recruiting for a marketing and sales assistant to support various departments across the business.
Located in the London Office, the duties of this position are wide and varied and may include the following:
Marketing, E-marketing and Public relations
- Designing Brochures and monthly newsletters, rebranding work
- Assisting with the website development, design and ongoing maintenance to ensure accuracy, compliance, usability and coordination of French Private Finance’s online objectives
- Social Media management (Facebook, twitter etc.)
- Public Relations work, research, translation and writing in order to develop our business reputation
- Find new real estate partners and banks to increase our partner network
Sales support, Business development & invoicing assistant
- Updating of financial simulations– new rates, new developments
- Establishing hand-in-hand relationships with banks to allow new real estate development to be agreed.
- Being in contact with Notaries and the international departments of banks to close the clients’ mortgage
- Helping the clients to solve any problem they may have with their bank accounts, their leaseback rent,
- In charge of invoicing and the monthly balance to manage the payments from banks, clients and partners
- Opening French bank accounts for non-resident clients (phoning, sales, analysing and gathering documents for their application, invoicing)
If you would be interested in applying for an internship position at French Private Finance, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.